Pesquise uma palavra que gosta.

quinta-feira, 25 de abril de 2013

Some new discoveries

Today I had two news meetings: with an yoga class and with Cajamanga (fruit).
At the class there was the asana "turtle", the wizard one that puts its head inside to look itself, instead of looking around and forget where the change can be made.
Cajamanga was great to see at A Roca, I was hungry, Carmen Lucia brought for us, she is a colleague at work. The fruit is taste, looks like mango with some acid flavor, on its seeds there are a lot of tips.
Now, night time, I am going to read educations documents and my grandma went to the dance club, my mother said that here things are on the wrong place, but I might say that for sure things are right and each thing on each time. Thank you! Hanuman day - -Jay Ho!
Ásana: Ardha – Kurmasana

Vantagens:
  • Proporciona relaxamento físico e mental
  • Alivia e cura problemas de indigestão.
  • Alonga a parte inferior dos pulmões.
  • Aumenta a circulação sanguínea no cérebro.
  • Fortalece a musculatura abdominal.
  • Aumenta a flexibilidade das articulações dos quadris, escápulas, deltoides


Um comentário: